Some student centers or cafeterias have really great food options on campus. If you are low on cash however, make a wrap or pack some snacks.
Examples of easy to make zip lock bag snacks:
- thinly sliced apple with orange and lemon squirts on the slices
- banana with peanut butter in the middle
- granola with raisins and coconut
- nuts (peanuts, almonds, etc.)
- carrots or broccoli and a bit of ranch
- apples and peanut butter
- I used to do this all the time in middle school and high school
- One zip lock bag for the apple slices and one for a couple scoops of peanut butter
- a banana
- an orange
- granola bar (Nature Valley is good or Nutrigrain)
- a wrap
Orzo salad (left) and Naked smoothie drinks (right)
|Shells and cheese with green beans sauteed in onions and garlic|
Other great food options we have available on Mizzou's campus: sushi, salads, fruit cups, veggie salads, etc.
Pinterest has a bunch of great snack and recipe ideas which I'll be posting later on, but click here for the link to my recipes board.
^^ Note: not all the recipes and food ideas in my Recipes board are necessarily healthy and there are a lot of dessert ideas on there too, but regardless I think you guys will enjoy!