- Eating a teaspoon before you eat breakfast boosts your metabolism and supports healthy thyroid function (click here for more uses)
- It can also be used on girls with extremely dry hair as a conditioning treatment overnight. I actually just did this last night on the ends of my hair
- Can be used as a chap stick, lotion, facial cleanser, eye make-up remover, soap bar, etc
- Can be used to cook and bake with (replacing butter)
Butter is fine is smaller amounts, but when cooking or baking, there are other healthier alternatives to butter.
- Canola Oil or Vegetable Oil for cooking and baking
- Olive oil for pastas, breads, etc.
- Mashed avocado (for cookies)
-The cooks at Rancho La Puerta don't use any sugar in their meals, just agave! You can taste the difference, but once you get used to it, you won't want to go back to sugar.
Questions, comments, feel free to ask them by posting below!