- Drink a lot of water everyday!!
- Aim to work out at least 4-5 times a week for about an hour
- weight-bearing exercises are great for building healthy muscles, weight loss, and keeping that metabolism up
- weights with ab exercises
- weights with arm reps
- ladies- you don't need to use more than 10-15 lb weights
- it's more about the reps, rather than the lbs
- the more weight you use may bulk up areas that you wish to keep slim
- cardio is great for your heart as well as keeping your metabolism going
- Diet is key! Keep in mind all of the tips and meal ideas I've been posting about
- I can't stress how important eating a well balanced, healthy diet is for keeping a slim, toned body
- Eating your meal after you work out is the best because your metabolism is up from the exercise and will begin to burn the food as you eat it
Tuesday, April 2, 2013
Some general fitness tips
In this post, I will share with you all tips about how to maintain a healthy physique. There is a way to stay fit in college and still go out and have a fun time.